Version Release Notes for Green Logic Systems version 2.00.09
You can print this Help File (or part of it) by selecting File>Print in your browser (formatted for printing).
Release Date: 07/10/2013
Small update release to add a couple of requested features to the last release 2.00.08 and to fix a couple of speed issues that were present in that release relating to Customer Equipment Owned.
- Add New Printer - fixed bug in Printer Types form whereby if you deleted a printer and then pressed the 'Add New Printer' button it wouldn't find the printer you'd just deleted. Thus it wouldn't be able to re-add that printer. The 'Add New Printer' button should now correctly find any / all printers on your PC that aren't already listed in Green Logic.
- Item Stock Valuation spreadsheet - Added Internal Barcode Number and Item Description fields to Valuation spreadsheet as per dealer requests.
- New Equipment Sales History Reporting added in last version 2.00.08 - fixed strange printing behaviour some users have experienced and fixed bug whereby reports including equipment that had been invoiced with a Selling Price of £0.00 were causing a divide by zero issue which was preventing the report from being printed.
- Customer Details > Equipment Owned tab - changed data source slightly to improve speed of opening. The last release version 2.00.08 was unacceptably slow to open this tab. The same issue was afflicting the button to Link Customer Equipment Owned to an Invoice (the <-> button on Invoices), which has also been rectified.
- Outstanding Customer Invoice Payment List - fixed bug whereby the list is not updated once the user makes a payment against an invoice or pays the invoice in full. Any payments made will now be updated in the payment list when you return to it from the accounts form.
- Customer Details > Equipment Owned list now has an Export button to allow you to create a spreadsheet listing all of the Equipment that the selected Customer currently owns, or has previously owned. Added by dealer request.
- Customer Equipment Owned form - added button 'New Job' to automatically create a new workshop job as per 'Create New Workshop Job' in Customer Details with the addition that this new button automatically selects the item of equipment that you are viewing and pre-selects it ready for you to continue booking in the new job.